Tis the season to be jolly… and that is a heck of a lot easier to do with a cocktail in your hand.
The holidays just aren’t ‘The Holidays’ without some serious sparkle. Not just twinkly lights and sequined party dresses… Sleigh your holiday party with this sparkling Rosemary Pomegranate Spritzer.
This libation is tart from the pomegranate, citrusy from the lemon and the sparkling Prosecco & peach soda water adds a refreshing crispness. Garnished with hints of rosemary, this festive cocktail is a glass of holiday cheer.
Not into the buzz? Leave out the Prosecco for for a booze-free option that the kids can enjoy too.
Rosemary Pomegranate Spritzer
1 bottle Prosecco
1 fresh squeezed lemon
8oz peach flavored soda water
6 rosemary sprigs
1 fresh pomegranate, seeded
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
• Add 1/2 cup of water to a small pot with 2 sprigs of rosemary. Bring to a boil.
• Add sugar to boiling water and stir until sugar dissolves.
• Remove from heat, strain rosemary and set to cool
• Pour Prosecco and lemon juice evenly into 4 cocktail glasses.
• Add 1/2 oz rosemary simple syrup, and 2 oz peach soda water to each glass and stir.
• Add 1 tbsp of pomegranate seeds to each glass.
• Garnish with 1 sprig or rosemary